We are always looking for eager students to join us and help contribute towards a brighter space sector. With your addition to the cumulative enthusiasm at SEDS-Canada, we can make leaps and bounds in achieving our goals!
Work with us!
Staff members are an integral part of SEDS-Canada. All of our projects are directly managed by staff members, who then report to a specific Director. Although the Board of Directors must be composed entirely of students, staff do NOT need to be students. Volunteer staff opportunities available at SEDS-Canada:
- Sponsorship Coordinator – Click here for more details
- Crowdfunding Campaign Manager – Click here for more details
- Assistant Project Manager, CAN-SBX – Click here for more details
- Video Producer/Editor – Click here for more details
Submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and any other relevant materials.
Become a Student Member Today!
As a member of SEDS-Canada you get:
- Access to the Space Opportunities and Resources Board (SpaceORB)
- Discounted admission to Ascension
- Perks of the Member role on our community server, Space-Canada
- Coming Soon, mentorship opportunities!
The Space Opportunities and Resources Board is a growing resource of events, scholarships, research, co-op and recent graduate opportunities available to students interested in space.
Several advisors have generously volunteered their time to mentor our members as the first of a set of mentorship opportunities we plan to develop.
Space-Canada is our online community hosted on Discord. It’s free to join! As a member however, you’ll be granted the Member role which will give you access to special members-only areas such as our opportunities and giveaways.