SEDS-Canada is pleased to announce its collaboration with the Canadian Space Society to offer two of our student members the opportunity to speak at the 2018 Canadian Space Summit!
Who: Post-secondary students who are current members of SEDS-Canada
What: A 15-minute spot on the big stage to speak about your research (and free entry to the conference)!
Where: Ottawa, ON
When: November 27th – 29th, 2018
How to apply
Submit a 250-300 word summary of your research and a link to a 3 minute video of you talking about your research to email@example.com before the deadline below!
Research summary guidelines:
- 250-300 words
- submit as an attached PDF file
- include a header with your name and post-secondary institution
3-minute video guidelines:
- You must be visible in the video
- Be creative with your background! You can use a projector screen or props as visual aids
- Ensure the sound quality and video quality are sufficiently high
- Post the video to an online platform such as Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc and provide the link along with your application
Your submission will be judged in three categories: scientific merit (from the research summary), engagement, and communication (from the 3-minute video).
October 15th, 2018 11:59PM (EST): Submit your project summary and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org.